Bicoin names - each for 0.5 BTC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicoin names - each for 0.5 BTC

Various bitcoin names - make offer if interested (BIN 0.5 BTC is not valid anymore, BIN retracted).
    All names are with low standard renewals.

thebitcoin*market, name is renewed until May 2024, (name without prefix "the" is taken, with significant renewal)

bitcoinsfor*sale (bitcoins*forsale reserved by registry), it is a natural phrase, might be great in future IF voice search and phone assistants are more prevalent, and in case keyword and TLD will be considered together as phrase in that sense. Careful, keyword here is "bitcoinsfor", so probability is it will not rank well in typical searches by itself (at the moment). Name is renewed until May 2026. I had few lowball offers for it recently.

bitcoins*international (singular is taken), recently bought from another domain investor.
    Last edited by Marek; 12-04-2017, 06:50 PM.
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

5500 bucks for a retailer?
    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Price is 0.5 BTC for everyone who is interested, member of this forum or a random visitor - can be retailer, wholesaler, whoever, no discrimination here, but must have at least 0.5 BTC available for purchase
      Bitcoin market is at the moment worth 200 billions, it is growing daily, and we are just at the beginning of all that...

Comment

Good luck!
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Update : BIN of 0.5 BTC is not valid anymore, BIN retracted.

I am still receiving offers on those names, so please feel free to make one if you are interested, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X