Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gtld.gtld names

Hey guys it's been a while

I had two gtld.gtld names but I stupidly let them expire as I was going through hard times, and by the time I tried to renew them they were already grabbed by someone else

These names were actor.actor and republican.republican, should I feel bad about it? How much would you have bought them for and how much would you have sold them for?

I thought they were great when I managed to register them but then I hardly got offers over the years so I don't know, do you have examples of other gtld.gtld that sold?

I had 5 offers so far for wtf.wtf but since I don't intend to sell this name, I replied politely saying that it is not for sale.

I would buy actor.actor if it has a standard renewal but I would'nt buy republican.republican as the name is too long.

Comment

Well Chat.chat just sold for 20K, with a very high renewal. Those type domains are not easy to get, most are now reserved.
      Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, ah yea I'm feeling bad now, chat.chat for 20k...I had renewed actor.actor several years ahead but I didn't realize it stopped in 2018...guess I'm gonna have to go through the grief process now lol, yea that hurts...

Comment

Working...
        X