Appraise for end user

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appraise for end user

Would appreciate and welcome your input to appraise ASK.FUND domain name. End user price/ not wholesale. (what would be your first counter/offer) thanks
    Last edited by dnlife; 07-09-2017, 03:13 PM.

I would edit the domain to ask (dot) fund or something like that before asking.
    Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

I don't really get it. The term "ask fund" makes little sense to me. Askfund.net, .co.uk, .co and .eu etc are also available to register. The search volume is also very low.

I see no value, but I hope I am wrong. Best of luck!
      Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
      Follow me on Twitter
      Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

• dnlife
        dnlife commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for your input, different markets have different outlook the way they name their domains, the fact i get offer, states ask.fund work for some, but i do get your point, agreed, when i bought it i just wanted short 3L that also mean something rather then random !

It might be the companies initials A S K, then it works fine with .fund but that would be the only way.
      Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

• dnlife
        dnlife commented
        Editing a comment
        got it, thanks, see how i get on

Imo very difficult task to appriase the name..it all depends who is the buyer. If it happens that they are somehow connected to name and rich, then price must reflect that. Always very important to do due dilligence.

From what my google search showed in few seconds when I searched for "ask fund"..I would say, if end user is not clear (they can use proxy) that 20k - 30k would be the best start...there are at least 2 companies who are actually having those strings in their name, and are at the same time managing large asset portfolios worth millions of dollars I am sure they can afford t opay that, if it is indeed them..

Good luck mate and do not sell cheap!
      get your new domain at Brands.International
      PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Excellent points Mark, thank you for that, it's appreciated, will keep in mind all your suggestion, will update if there to be any news !

Comment

Working...
        X