Clear All

• please appraise 1Las.Vegas

Las.Vegas developed by .vegas registry
    1Las.Vegas - kind of closest thing
    your ideas?
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Imagine you had to tell a friend about this website in a phone call:

"The website is one las vegas. But the one is a number and not a word. And there is a dot between "las" and "vegas", but not between "one" and "las"."

Too confusing to have significant value, in my opinion.

Comment

Figure out how much your time is worth per hour then figure out how much time you spent on this domain, thinking about it, forums posts, etc. Then calculate the dollar amount (or whatever currency you use) for that time and add a minus in front of it.

You'll then have it's value

Comment

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        lets see Chad, lets see
        I am somehow very optimistic for this domain - but it seems that I am the only one at the moment, lol

• Chad
        Chad commented
        Editing a comment
        An old rule of thumb in domaining says that if you have to explain your domain to people, it's probably worthless. It's something to think about when buying/regging

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        Very correct, I agree 100%..it is just that I like it somehow personally...but honestly not sure whether it will resell for any profit...my feeling is though, that purely from esthetical point of view, if someone splashed so much money in past for LasVegas.Com, someone can buy also something like 1Las.Vegas in future for fraction of that price (which would still make me glad)..but it is only my intuition. and I get it very often very wrong
    Working...
    X