thirddoor.media
    newz.media
    kool.media
    adults.media
    zombie.media
    sumo.media
    18plus.media
    vrvg.media

Those consisting of real words - check if there are companies that use those names and reach out to them and drop the rest.
    Follow on Twitter

Comment

Do any of these terms have high search volume?

How many of these are registered in other extensions? Left + right word(s) together.

How many similar domains are in use for each of these? Thus, how many current potential buyers?

If they did sell, what could be the expected price to receive? Is the price large enough to make up for the cost of all the others that do not sell?

I don't have the time to look each up but these are some of the kinds of questions to consider.

My guess is they don't make the cut, although I like zombie.media because zombies are cool. I'd probably keep that one.

Comment

I like zombie and adults, for other names detailed analysis woud be needed as stated by Chad above, on first glance I do not really feel them much.
      starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

How many of these are registered in other extensions? Left + right word(s) together.

How many similar domains are in use for each of these? Thus, how many current potential buyers?

If they did sell, what could be the expected price to receive? Is the price large enough to make up for the cost of all the others that do not sell?

I don't have the time to look each up but these are some of the kinds of questions to consider.

My guess is they don't make the cut, although I like zombie.media because zombies are cool. I'd probably keep that one.
        Maybe you should make that post a sticky. Except that zombie part because they are scary.
        Follow on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

One item I would add to this list is how expensive is the renewal.

I have passed over hundreds of domains that met all of Chad's criteria but were too expensive to renew.

Comment

• Marek
            Marek commented
            Editing a comment
            100% agree. Renewals are alpha and omega for me in new G's investing. Also passed hundreds of names when renewals were too high.

Originally posted by Dan View Post

One item I would add to this list is how expensive is the renewal.

I have passed over hundreds of domains that met all of Chad's criteria but were too expensive to renew.
          This is still cover with what I mentioned.

High renewals can be OK. I have many that make more than their renewal fee with PPC revenue for example. Some do not but still get hundreds or thousands of visitors a month. That traffic is worth something.

Last edited by Chad; 03-11-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X