• 3 domains - Which is best ?

The.Company

The.Energy

The.Style

The Company is the best.

Comment

Agree. The.Company

Comment

The.Company is good but renewal prices kills it for me.

Comment

The.Company is the best of the 3, but I agree with Chad... not at $440/year.
          domain.boutique It's no longer just a .com world!

Comment

I registered THE COMPANY like end user, so $440 not big money for it at all.
            For the.company and the.energy I got the offers in the same/next day after registration it means some one wanted grab them but was late...

THE ENERGY
            is good for new big energy company, electric, oil, natural gas, solar etc. for sport, health, cars, weapon and much, much more... in the future of course
            Most of .energy domains was registered by end users because even reg. price is too high. I will keep this domain for my self too, or may sell later.

THE STYLE also has a lot of potential... lets see )

Comment

THE.COMPANY - for Big company, for small business I have - smallbusiness.company premium domain too, but just $20 registration price. )

Comment

The.Company is excellent name, this is really very valuable. The other 2 names are also good.

If you are in situation where you are feeling comfortable with higher renewals, I think this can work well financially for you.
                Those names can also work well in auctions, I guess no damage might be done if you submit 1 or 2 of them to namescon this year
                get your new domain at Brands.International
                PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Working...
                X