Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My real estate domains - which are the best, and which are the garbage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My real estate domains - which are the best, and which are the garbage?

Hello friends,

I am cleaning up my portfolio and would like to present you some of my Real Estate domains - which domains you like the best, and which domains the least? Any comments/opinions/appraisals are very appreciated, and no sugarcoating please! (I am purely interested in the value, not emotionally connected to my domains, so I much appreciate the critique, and can get rid of the garbage, if necessary). Many thanks! Marek
    .................................................. .
    eHomes.vip
    eProperties.vip
    eRealty.vip
    Homes.Center
    LuxuryProperties.vip
    LuxuryApartments.vip
    PropertyInvestments.vip
    Royal.Estate
    United.Estate
    Globe.Estate
    Princess.Estate
    Higher.Estate
    Classical.Estate
    Last edited by Marek; 11-21-2016, 03:22 PM.
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

to be honest , i would not registered any of these domains if they were available
    hope I didn't hurt your feelings
    www.Domain.Partners

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      no, you did not

I like royal.estate

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Dan.

• mad409
      mad409 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it too..

• ealfert
      ealfert commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is the best one.

Vip is mainly a Chinese market and not sure they would be after those.

Royal/globe estate are ok but odds of selling are small. Not going to have people lined up for them.

Always check to see how many other extensions are registered with the exact term. Can help in deciding.

RoyalEstate.com - owned by domainer - owned and use by realtor 15 years ago.
    RoyalEstate.net - owned by web.com company, will be in NJ auction most likely at some point.
    RoyalEstate.org - Not registered. Owned and used by realtor before, different than the .com realtor.

And so on....

Looking up history is useful.

Royal.estate could sell to a realtor someday. If you could get these for .com pricing then it would be a hold. Due to ntld renewals being 2-5 times more, at the standard level, might not be a good hold. Realtors are pretty cheap. I would guess sales point would be $200-$2,000 max.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      Vip is mainly a Chinese market and not sure they would be after those.

Royal/globe estate are ok but odds of selling are small. Not going to have people lined up for them.

Always check to see how many other extensions are registered with the exact term. Can help in deciding.

RoyalEstate.com - owned by domainer - owned and use by realtor 15 years ago.
      RoyalEstate.net - owned by web.com company, will be in NJ auction most likely at some point.
      RoyalEstate.org - Not registered. Owned and used by realtor before, different than the .com realtor.

And so on....

Looking up history is useful.

Royal.estate could sell to a realtor someday. If you could get these for .com pricing then it would be a hold. Due to ntld renewals being 2-5 times more, at the standard level, might not be a good hold. Realtors are pretty cheap. I would guess sales point would be $200-$2,000 max.
      This analysis is helpful and very appreciated Chad, thanks a lot!

Comment

If you happen to sell 1 of these domains, it will offset the carrying costs for the rest, net result of nil.

.Estate sales are rare these days.

In regards to the Chinese, they have their handsful right now with all their sloppy renewals.

I got spammed by a random Chinese user yesterday trying to sell me a whole bunch of .vip, and .wine numerics, very strange, dead money, but if they are reaching out to western users they must be desperate.

Comment

Thank you guys for all your input, it is very appreciated. I love my Royal.Estate, so it is nice to hear that some of you like it too. So far I had some interest for United.Estate and Globe.Estate too, but I was not able to agree on any reasonable price so far. They all have standard renewals, so I do not care to hold them as much as needed. As for .VIP, lets hope it will get good adoption also in western world, I do not hope here for Chinese, as it seems in .VIP they are mainly interested in some short numeric names, and they do not value English keywords.

Comment

Hi,

I also like Royal.estate and United.estate might be good as well. The other ones not so much.
            Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
            Follow me on Twitter
            Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

• Marek
              Marek commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks mate!
          Working...
          X