• Show
Clear All

• .tech 5 domains

locate .tech
    rescue .tech
    outsource .tech

mobilephone .tech
    smartwear .tech

Well I only reg'd 5 all normal reg fees - good keywords and suit the .tech extension.

Which you like (if any) ?

I like Rescue.Tech...seems extremely brandable for a computer/smartphone repair company. Congrats!
    domain.boutique It's no longer just a .com world!

Comment

I like them, especially rescue.tech and mobilephone.tech, nice names!
      I am selling 869 x NNN.science domains, 5$ each & 1$ each for bulk 50+, from 001.science to 999.science - Contact me by PM

Comment

I know what my best .cricket is because I only have one .... european .cricket

Somehow the registry left this one unreserved and normal reg-fee, but if you try and reg 'american', 'asian', 'english', 'europe' and plenty more GEO .cricket you will find they are all reserved

I could not resist the reg as it cost me less than a dollar (promo) and it was the first .cricket I checked (I usually spend countless hours checking before I reg this time I checked and reg'd in less than a min).... now I know cricket is not the biggest in Europe but it's a really popular sport worldwide.
        Last edited by gTLD_Names; 08-09-2015, 04:03 AM.

Comment

I stopped my tech research after 1 minute. I realised that I am dealing with a greedy registry.

Congrats for urs. u found the needles.
          NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Originally posted by gTLD_Names View Post
            I know what my best .cricket is because I only have one .... european .cricket

Somehow the registry left this one unreserved and normal reg-fee, but if you try and reg 'american', 'asian', 'english', 'europe' and plenty more GEO .cricket you will find they are all reserved

I could not resist the reg as it cost me less than a dollar (promo) and it was the first .cricket I checked (I usually spend countless hours checking before I reg this time I checked and reg'd in less than a min).... now I know cricket is not the biggest in Europe but it's a really popular sport worldwide.
            Non existent in Europe I would say. At least in the four countries I live in or visit every year.
            Follow on Twitter

Comment

It's believed to be the world's second most popular sport, originating from Europe (England) is played by 120 million worldwide.

It's certainly taking of in Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands and still thriving in England ... I think eventually it will get established as a mainstream sport in Europe.

Four European teams Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and England are part 16 teams who will contest the 2016 ICC World Twenty20.

Ireland, England and Scotland are competing in the current 2015 cricket world cup.
              Last edited by gTLD_Names; 08-09-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gTLD_Names View Post
                It's believed to be the world's second most popular sport, originating from Europe (England) is played by 120 million worldwide.

It's certainly taking of in Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands and still thriving in England ... I think eventually it will get established as a mainstream sport in Europe.

Four European teams Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and England are part 16 teams who will contest the 2016 ICC World Twenty20.

Ireland, England and Scotland are competing in the current 2015 cricket world cup.
                Ok, never heard my friends from England ever mention the sport. It's non existent in all of Scandinavia and Italy can tell you that. It's to many "if" and "maybe" for my taste. So I don't find it strange that the registry let this one go for regfee. Good luck though it's not impossible that someone would want this in the future.
                Follow on Twitter

Comment

I like rescue and locate the be out of those 5,

Comment

Working...
                  X