my first .property domain, i like it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first .property domain, i like it

ok, so I was contacted by another domain investor at NP, who offered me quick flip for his recently registered Premium*Property - was not able to resist, so I paid quite nice premium to him, hopefully it will be worth it. What do you guys think? I personally assume 6k - 8k would be fair end user price in 2017
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Sorry I don't see any value to the word premium.property luxury.property yes no on the first one. Sorry .. Jmho

Comment

I think this is one of the best word1.word2 names that you have. As Phil said, luxury.property is obviously better but to me, premium.property is a nice name too! If you do a search on Google for ‘premium property’ you will see there are many sites that have the keyword premiumproperty in their domain names. Good luck with it!

Comment

I agree with Malik. It is a good brand name. Personally, I am not a fan of high renewal fees, but this has a potential to sell I guess.
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

I like the name but not the renewal
          NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Thank you guys, it is very appreciated! I personally love the name, but it can be my professional deformation as well.

But regarding renewals, guys, pay closer attention of what is going on as per different registrars - some of you are paying way too much for everything as I have checked, and it is not necessary...

For example, at Bigrock, renewal for .property is just $22 .. I have tested it yesterday. Yes, it is an indian registrar, but it works just fine and is reliable. I suggest for some members (particularly those with lower budgets) - go East, and examine some registrars in China, India, etc - it make life with new gTLD investments way more comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by Marek View Post
              Thank you guys, it is very appreciated! I personally love the name, but it can be my professional deformation as well.

But regarding renewals, guys, pay closer attention of what is going on as per different registrars - some of you are paying way too much for everything as I have checked, and it is not necessary...

For example, at Bigrock, renewal for .property is just $22 .. I have tested it yesterday. Yes, it is an indian registrar, but it works just fine and is reliable. I suggest for some members (particularly those with lower budgets) - go East, and examine some registrars in China, India, etc - it make life with new gTLD investments way more comfortable
              I mostly use Namesilo and Porkbun and their renewals are very low.

But isn’t Premium dot property a premium with a +100 dollar renewal?

My portfolio of domains
              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Isn't .property one of the extensions which increased in price but grandfathered existing domains?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Isn't .property one of the extensions which increased in price but grandfathered existing domains?
                  Oh, you are probably true. I totally forgot about that. But what happenes with a new owner after a push?

My portfolio of domains
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Fancy Domains View Post

Oh, you are probably true. I totally forgot about that. But what happenes with a new owner after a push?
                    premium.property
                    Creation Date: 2017-11-28T15:10:57.277Z .. so its the new price (no grandmom)

btw .. platinum.property is avaivable for reg. and yes, at bigrock it shows 25$ for a dot property (but who knows whats going on) ... first come first served .. good luck
                    NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

• Fancy Domains
                      Fancy Domains commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks! I could have checked myself, but too lazy here with only an iPad

Well, platinum.property seems to have premium renewal attached to it .. I wanted to register it as well (thanks for info Royal!) but got technical error. I think this will be indeed $300/year name, so not really interested although I would love to have it as well. Btw, it is true that initially bigrocks shows $25 price tag, but it is not possible to finish the order, so it is probably a mistake.

So happy with my premium*property for its $22 renewal As correctly pointed by Royal, no idea what is going on, but it is a new reg (so no grandfathering, imo)

Comment

• Royal.Domains
                      Royal.Domains commented
                      Editing a comment
                      .. and at Hexo it shows standard for 140$ .. strange stuff

• Fancy Domains
                      Fancy Domains commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, Namesilo also shows it slightly above 100 bucks.
                  Working...
                  X