TheNew.Store and TheExpress.Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheNew.Store and TheExpress.Store

TheNew.Store and TheExpress.Store are my new registration, as I recently realized I do not have enough names for e-commerce
    starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

http://gtld.link/forum/recently-sold...3222#post23222

Comment

do you know Dory ? Dory from Nemo ? we can give you good advices again again and again but again, you forget everything.

express.store and new.store are hard enough to sell .. absolutely no chance for thenew.store and theexpress.store .. and both are looking very ugly
      (btw .. when you have to use capital letters to polish a name .. its a sign too)
      Last edited by Royal.Domains; 06-16-2017, 12:44 AM.
      NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, no idea about Dory. But just visit express.store, and you will get some idea about their current pricing (new.store does not resolve, but I feel it will be even more expensive). Ugly or not ugly, commercial potential of domains I registered is clear to everyone, and these types of domains are simply the second best options available at the moment. So I can not agree that there is no change for those..they will sell very well imo. Somewhere around 2022 -2025. This is not for me to get a quick flip, I want to hold on these. Also, I might want to develop thenew.store sometime in future, I like the name very much.

We are entering times in new gTLDs when it will be more common and usual to aim for second best options in name space - at the moment you and I are clearly not able to get the best options anymore, without selling houses where we live

• Royal.Domains
        Royal.Domains commented
        Editing a comment
        good luck

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope we all have it

Originally posted by Marek View Post
      TheNew.Store and TheExpress.Store are my new registration, as I recently realized I do not have enough names for e-commerce

Many of the people who got into GTLD's had strong .com portfolios to finance their speculative purchases. This is the 1 in 1000 chance of selling type of domain. An educated, well advised party will not purchase this domain in the aftermarket, if they do they will not pay anything for it.

I admire your efforts in constantly attempting to seek out new names, but you are essentially just tying up resources which not only include capital, but time focusing on names that have limited, low budget type buyers.

I have seen guys like you, all rah rah for 2-3 years, then they are gone, by building a portfolio like this you will not be around for long in this industry, your money is better off invested elsewhere.

Comment

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        Hardly my friend - most of my best domains are already renewed until 2020- 2025 and they are renewed from sale proceeds of new gTLD names - I do not know your portfolio, you renewals and sale results, but I would bet you can not say similar statement.

So yes, I might be gone, but no sooner then in 2025. I would aso advise you better check and re-consider your own new gTLD investments, as it seems from your numerous posts you are not very happy with them. So, as president Trump tweeted recently - LOVE!
    Working...
    X