Virtual Reality Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Reality Market

I just acquired VirtualReality.Market - what do you think guys?
    starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

I just got advice from VR domainer that this is type of name which should be developed early in the game..is the guy right? It is a trendy name, but I guess maybe too long..would love to have vr.market instead, but that name is reserved..
    starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

• Malik@domain.broker
      Editing a comment
      Even vr.market isn't good. You should look for category killer names such as stock.market or stock.markets instead. With hundreds of extensions available right now, good one word name to the left and right of the dot is the key. Use Google Keyword Planner to check search volume and CPC.

I don't really see much, if any, value in this one. In dotcom I would expect it to be a $1500-$3,000 domain on a really good day with the right buyer lined up. The dotnet is $10 right now.

Focus on keyword.keyword types that mean something together (think category killers/high search volume) not just good keywords left of the dot with any extension.

Comment

I tend to disagree..virtualreality is amazing keyword and for e-commerce, what else can get?
    I guess it makes sence with .store, .shop,..online and .market..market is great for selling virtualreality gears, games, videos, headsets, etc

Show me guys some examples of better domains you have registered for that purpose, it will help me to understand, as I might be mistaken. So far I remember only Sinisa's domain thevr.store, which I truly envy him as I think it is beyond amazing!
    Thanks a lot if you share

Comment

To add: your odds of making a decent profit is also less when there is a hype (VR) in the domaining world but in reality things are not going very well in terms of real world adoption of VR yet. So you combine a speculative term in a very speculative extension = very low odds of selling to an end user.
      Follow on Twitter

Comment

Ok guys, but put some examples of your investments here too

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
          I don't really see much, if any, value in this one. In dotcom I would expect it to be a $1500-$3,000 domain on a really good day with the right buyer lined up. The dotnet is $10 right now.

Focus on keyword.keyword types that mean something together (think category killers/high search volume) not just good keywords left of the dot with any extension.
          Hate to sound like a parrot but I agree 100 percent with Chad. Names like lake.house farm.land car.loans toy.land

Not cars.loans toys.land farms.land.

Comment

Originally posted by Marek View Post
            Ok guys, but put some examples of your investments here too
            My best buys were at launch. I'm pretty much out of the ntld game until more releases happen or registries contact me with good prices for reserved names.

Comment

The only Vr type things I bought were in the .games space like VrFantasy.games VrMath.games things like that .... The only reason I did this was I bought an oculus and when searching for specific type games that's how I searched Vr kids games Vr hunting games ect.... I also think they might make good affiliate pages for all the new Vr games being brought out ... I think I also bought TheVr.blog

Comment

Some nice names Phil! I personally think all this VR stuff will be huge in next few years - although it seems like too many domainers focus on this niche - in .com, all possible keywor+vr or vr+keyword is already registered, in new gTLDs situation is not much different.

Also it seems there are some inquiries there - just 2 days ago I got low XXX USD offer for virtual.fund from some guy - i have quoted him mid XX XXX, or as an alternative I offered him that I can sell him virtualfund.vip for mid XXXX as cheaper alternative - not heard back yet and not sure if I ever will

Comment

Virtual.fund is one of the better names you ha e posted ...it has two words that make sense

Comment

And I have also Virtual.International which I love too But these are names which I do not feel part from for less then mid xx xxx - their time will probably come around 2020-2025, so too soon to selling those now

Well I have opened a new thread "would like to buy vr names" at name pros now, so lets see what will come my way"..probably lot of bad names, but I keep my hopes high, lol

Comment

• Malik@domain.broker
                      Editing a comment
                      Virtualinternational.com is listed for sale for $1000 if you are interested.

• Malik@domain.broker
                      Editing a comment

• Marek
                      Marek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Malik, thank you, but it is loooong name in com and it is loooong name in .co.uk. .de, and other 250 ccTLD..so I am not interested.
                      I just like pure name : Virtual.International, and no unnecessary suffixes like .com, etc

What kind of budget do you have and what kinds of names are you trying to buy ...

Comment

• Marek
                      Marek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have budget USD 5-100 per name, and looking for following keywords:
                      VR
                      VIRTUAL
                      VIRTUALREALITY
                      and only standard renewal names.

I hope I will get at least something..as I am aware my budget per name is not very generous
                      Until now I got 15 PMs - all very bad names. Really interesting to see what some people are holding...
                  Working...
                  X