888.MONEY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New.Life View Post

I thought that we were already done talking about it. )))
    How can we be done when you keep replying?

Domaining for me is not even a hobby but something in between hobby and entertainment.

....I do not buy domains in order to sell them profitably.
    Well, if you are not buying in order to make a profit then our thoughts on them as far as their potential doesn't even matter. What are we even talking about here now?

Just entertainment for you? Haha...good one...I guess we all just got pranked

Comment

And I answered only three emails from hundreds about the sale of domains that were sent to me through WHOIS.

[/B]
      Hundreds of inquiries through WHOIS? How many domains do you own?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

Well, if you are not buying in order to make a profit then our thoughts on them as far as their potential doesn't even matter. What are we even talking about here now?

lol quit playing with your prey
        Follow on Twitter

Comment

888.Money

What do you think about it?

Hand reg, $108 renewal.

It's a nice name ..worth holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Hundreds of inquiries through WHOIS? How many domains do you own?

About 700 new gTLDs. Most of them are premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

If you do not understand something then these are your problems and not mine,
              if you do not understand that the answer to your message was made not in a negative tone but in a positive,
              then these also your problems. I'm not be able to explain everything in every message. We're all adults here, I think.

If you have a good opportunity to talk with users as you want and your way, just because you are the administrator,
              it does not make you smarter or stronger. In most cases this is a manifestation of weakness

Comment

If you do not understand something then these are your problems and not mine,
                if you do not understand that the answer to your message was made not in a negative tone but in a positive,
                then these also your problems. I'm not be able to explain everything in every message. We're all adults here, I think.

If you have a good opportunity to talk with users as you want and your way, just because you are the administrator,
                it does not make you smarter or stronger. In most cases this is a manifestation of weakness
                Got it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X