Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what search engine or directory you prefer to use to find customers for your domain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what search engine or directory you prefer to use to find customers for your domain?

He guys,

I wonder what is the fastest way's to find business with similar name to your domains

For example if you own
    Bananas.xyz

Where would you go and search for potential customers with bananas in there name?

I don't do much if any outbound but when I have in the past either duckduckgo.com, google mostly. Presearch.org, more at Presearch.io looks like it should be a great centralized location for searches once it gets out of testing. You can gain tokens for searching once they go live and can search multi platforms.

​I actually invested just a small amount into this ICO when it was around 10 cents, looks like the tokens have doubled in value as of today and it's not even live yet. I like something that I think I will actually use.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/presearch/

​I'd keep an eye on this one for searching multiple things at one location. JMO..
    Last edited by mad409; 12-16-2017, 03:23 PM.
    Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

• Ran33
      Ran33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank's interesting concept...
      But, I wasn't looking for investments opportunities

I assume everybody go to google... if the keywords make sense i may also go to ebay, amazon, alibaba

I was looking for people recommendations on where do they search

Like...
      Us patent office
      Yellow pages
      Or whereever people find usefull when they do do outbounds

• mad409
      mad409 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, didn't mean to come off like that. Just saying this will be a multi platform for you to do searches soon. And without jumping around.

Use linkedin, best ways to get to decision makers. Much more efficient comparing to email, once you get connected there with a person.
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

• Ran33
      Ran33 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sound like a good advice, Thanks!
Working...
X