Another funny things about premium renewals, this time positive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another funny things about premium renewals, this time positive

So there is something positive I found in relation to premium renewals : recently I was renewing my .glass domains (I have super*glass, medium*glass and top*glass)

Now, I am not a big fan of those $45-55 renewals, but there are tons of end users for those, so I keep them long term. And here is the deal : I was checking names, and found out, that if the name has standard renewal, it will cost you anything between 45-55 (which would be the case for top*glass and super*glass when I renew them)

But medium*glass, which has premium price attached to it, just transferred for $22 and it seems this is also its renewal rate Honestly, I am just confused from all those different renewals, promotions, etc, lol.

Do you guys have cases when your names with premium renewals actually can be renewed for LOWER then standard renewal names in that extension?
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Btw, I had 3 offers for medium*glass this year. From various strange emails, where I can not google anything more about them. One offer was $50, another $120 - when I counteroffer with my (decent imo) pricing of $8950, no answer. So someone just wants it, but does not want to pay for it.
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Happy for you offers! But what is ”medium glass”?

Ps. Class.glass is available. $8 at Dynadot for example...
      Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
      Follow me on Twitter
      Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        medium * glass was kind of an intuitive buy. Just afterwards I have learned via google there are some nice end users. I honestly do not really remember why I have acquired it really, I am not going to pretend I made some extensive research for this one prior the purchase

Originally posted by Marek View Post

Do you guys have cases when your names with premium renewals actually can be renewed for LOWER then standard renewal names in that extension?
      Yes. What happened is that Donuts recently increased the price of non-premium domains in some extensions.

Since they didn't touch premium domains, some premiums ended up being cheaper than regular domains.

Comment

Working...
      X