X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan
    started a topic electroneum

electroneum

Since several members of this group recently invested in electroneum, I wanted to share my experience.

I bought a bit of electroneum in the pre-sale, not much, about $30 worth.

Then, I waited until mining began, and in the first day I made over 5,000 electroneums, mainly because they did not announce the starting date properly, and most other miners were not aware of it. After that I stopped because too many people got in and mining stopped making sense.

When the currency appeared on Cryptopia, it was trading at about $.25 / electroneum. If I had sold back then, I would have made a $1,250 profit. But I didn't. BIG MISTAKE. The currency has been dropping more and more each day, and right now it is trading at $0.03 / electroneum. Probably tomorrow it will be at half of that.

To make matters worse, the Electroneum team has been making up lame excuses for not releasing the coins bought in pre-sale... probably for fears that it will drive the currency further down.

And they didn't enable the mobile miner, which was supposed to be the feature that would distinguish them from other cryptos.

I hope no one in this forum invested too much in this coin.

• Domain.Partners
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

hahahaa nice one

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    This is so funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQegMA_kY9Y

Leave a comment:

• Royal.Domains
    commented on 's reply
    very very good to know for the next year

edit:
    cashout before chrismas .. take the rally after new year and cashout at jan 10 and step back in again after the jan depression
    Last edited by Royal.Domains; 01-17-2018, 05:39 PM.

• Chad
    commented on 's reply
    Check BTC chart past 2-3 years at this time. Seems to tank Jan. 12-15'ish every time.

Buy when candles are red, sell when they are green

• Royal.Domains
    commented on 's reply
    buy fear, sell greed

.. the hole market is falling like a stone in the water .. I hope there will be an end soon

• Chad
    replied
    BTFD

Leave a comment:

• Domain.Partners
    replied
    very good time to buy, NEO is one the best one, NEO is 1000 minimum in few months. there are going to be too many ICO in few months based on NEO. Time to buy guys

Leave a comment:

• Royal.Domains
    replied
    reloaded ETH a few mins ago .. its SALE day

bought as well a few LTC for $200 each .. this litecoin is a beast but I like it .. we will see

good luck

Leave a comment:

• Chad
    replied
    Market down, profit taking, Korea news, unknown issues of what BTC is going to do this week.

Time to buy good dips.

Leave a comment:

• Art
    replied
    A correction already occurred in the past two days right?

Leave a comment:

• Chad
    replied
    I'm up around 4 times on it. Haven't even looked until seeing this thread. The alt market is so bullish right now there are tons of coins that are doing well.

I think a major correction is coming but with so much new money coming in, who knows when. A good BTC increase should shake the alts up for sure. Possibly next week...a guess.

Leave a comment:

• sbd
    commented on 's reply
    Great news... Seriously undervalued company imho. They also have a $100m+ cash position available. The possibilities.........

• Domain.Partners
    replied
    ELECTRONEUM SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH TELECOMMUNICATIONS & PAYMENTS GIANT XIUS with over 65 million users

http://electroneum.com/2018/01/05/el...ts-giant-xius/

Leave a comment:

• Royal.Domains
    replied
    50% up in 24h .. for those who bought, GOOD LUCK .. to the moon

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

EDIT:
    $0,227868 USD (117.01%)
    Last edited by Royal.Domains; 01-06-2018, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X