No announcement yet.

electroneum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our ICO fundswill be released in less than 24 hours!

Comment

I predict the coin will probably drop a lot when the wallets are released... if it happens I'll probably buy low and then sell if it recovers

Comment

• slader23
        slader23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I'm trading some other coins right now and will soon be liquidating out of them to take advantage of the opportunity.

Anyone remember what the release price was .10 cents each plus bonus shares?

Currently at 8 cents, lots of sellers

Comment

Originally posted by airmax View Post
        Currently at 8 cents, lots of sellers
        I'm actually surprised ... I thought it was going to go even lower than that.

I was planning to buy at 1 cent... but it never reached that point.

Comment

I missed the datum (DAT) tokens pre-sale but planning to invest enough
          Going to hit okex.com (exchange) on 15th december for details visit blog.datum.org
          I like the concept and huge potential for this ico

Comment

as i mentioned before this coin has so much potentials , they have signed a partnership contract with mobile company with 5 million users, they will announce it very soon, they also in talk with gambling company based in south Africa with millions of users .. this coin is all about mass adoptions, if you want to buy in, dont wait.
            www.Domain.Partners

Comment

thank you bro for great info
              I never know about this how do you know about this information (contract with mobile company with 5 million users & gambling company based in south Africa with millions of users) any source or link please share

Comment

You can make more just trading back, and forth that is what most are doing.

XRP Ripple has been one of the best plays this week, and with a low entry point 25 cents, the cost of a gumball.

The space is getting very crowded now, I would move forward with caution, prices have gone up very quickly, even bitcoin has gotten a bit stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by eshaan View Post
                  I missed the datum (DAT) tokens pre-sale but planning to invest enough
                  Going to hit okex.com (exchange) on 15th december for details visit blog.datum.org
                  I like the concept and huge potential for this ico
                  just follow electroneum on facebook , you get all news there.
                  www.Domain.Partners

Comment

you are mistaken i am talking about datum (DAT) token not the electroneum (ETN)

Comment

Originally posted by eshaan View Post
                      you are mistaken i am talking about datum (DAT) token not the electroneum (ETN)
                      sorry i was talking about electroneum

www.Domain.Partners

Comment

I bought some electro...just going to forget about it and see where it goes in a year or two. Could be a lambo coin. Right now messing with some Tron.

Ripple was good if you got the notification of the move early...I wouldn't mess with it now...back to 25 cents it will go imo...

(this is not investment advice)

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                          I bought some electro...just going to forget about it and see where it goes in a year or two. Could be a lambo coin. Right now messing with some Tron.

Ripple was good if you got the notification of the move early...I wouldn't mess with it now...back to 25 cents it will go imo...

(this is not investment advice)
                          This is just traders moving money from one to another, then another crowd piles on, and then the think about it for day crowd follows. It is just one after the other, the value of the coin is only worth tens of billions of market cap if people actually use them, if nobody uses them, or accepts them they are essentially worthless.

This reminds me of penny stocks, same rumors, this deal, this contract, same signs all over it. Coinbase is a gong show with suspending of trading during peak times, people have large deposits in limbo as coins take off leaving them pissed, id verification is out of wack.

Most people think bitcoin is actually a coin, they have no idea, nor do most have a need to use it. Personally I think it is to slow, and hate the fee aspect of it, I think a better technology should replace it.

Bitcoin has a $290B market cap, ETH $57B, Litecoin $17B, XRP $31B (really rich)

ETH is probably the best bet at this point, if you want to play it long, Litecoin is a better platform over Bitcoin, but Bitcoin given it's large popularity, and set supply is more of a flight to safety if there is such a thing in this space, in terms of holding. Many people are not happy with Bitcoin's delays, and fees, and it will hinder it in use going forward.
                          Last edited by airmax; 12-15-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

electroneum news
                            Hi all!
                            Quick update on our routes to market for growing the Electroneum Brand into 2018.

For mobile operators #Electroneum delivers great potential to create substantial viral growth across global networks, creating new, revenue streams to boost ARPU and market growth.
                            At the time of writing this we have at least 4 MOUs (MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING) signed, and more in the pipeline, one of which is now ready for announcement... Effortel.
                            Effortel is a Tier-1 Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Effortel develops, deploys and runs MVNOs for large non-telecom companies such as retail chains, post companies, ISPs and banks. Carrefour, Total, Equity Bank, Israel Post and mobile operators like Vodafone Italy and Globe are among Effortel's MVNO clients. Effortel provides full autonomous enablement stack for its MVNOs, including signalling, OCS, IN, full suite of OSS and BSS and managed service. Effortel also runs its own MVNOs and thus, differently from other vendors, has deep expertise in the business aspects of MVNOs. Effortel's unique turn key MVNE solution is cloud based and is hosted in Brussels. Today, more than 5 million subscribers from Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, Kenya and Russia are managed by Effortel.
                            http://wu.to/5Iq3nV

We'll be releasing more details of Electroneum's upcoming partnerships over the coming weeks. ranging from travel to payment processing. The opportunities are endless for Electroneum!
                            Thanks to all the believers, we are totally buoyed by your unwavering support! We appreciate your understanding of our long term strategy and how much importance we are placing on creating a truly robust and meaningful strategy for growth.
                            Have a great weekend!

www.Domain.Partners

Comment

John McAfee mentioned this coin today and it shot up.

Comment

Working...
                              X