electroneum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electroneum

Since several members of this group recently invested in electroneum, I wanted to share my experience.

I bought a bit of electroneum in the pre-sale, not much, about $30 worth.

Then, I waited until mining began, and in the first day I made over 5,000 electroneums, mainly because they did not announce the starting date properly, and most other miners were not aware of it. After that I stopped because too many people got in and mining stopped making sense.

When the currency appeared on Cryptopia, it was trading at about $.25 / electroneum. If I had sold back then, I would have made a $1,250 profit. But I didn't. BIG MISTAKE. The currency has been dropping more and more each day, and right now it is trading at $0.03 / electroneum. Probably tomorrow it will be at half of that.

To make matters worse, the Electroneum team has been making up lame excuses for not releasing the coins bought in pre-sale... probably for fears that it will drive the currency further down.

And they didn't enable the mobile miner, which was supposed to be the feature that would distinguish them from other cryptos.

I hope no one in this forum invested too much in this coin.

Dan, price is dropping because users still dont have access to their wallet, there is not much market activities ,they havenot launch the coin officially yet ,price will go back up again gradually, mark my word, they had security breach and I know 100% they are not bringing excuses , ,most people behind ICO have no experiences in this field, this is something that it didnt exist before this is biggest ICO by far based on number of registered users and basically they were not ready for this volume I knew this wont go smoothly, if you are expecting to make big money fast on these ICOs maybe this is not a kind of business that you want to invest in, this is not a race, it is marathon, this is long term investment ,I am in for the long ride I would have not sold my coins even i could for 25 cent each ,
    good luck
    Last edited by Domain.Partners; 11-05-2017, 06:18 PM.
    www.Domain.Partners

Comment

Dan - blockchain went live on November 1, 2017. It has not even been one week, but you are determined to state that Electroneum has become a very bad investment and experience — which still would not make sense, considering you had a $1,250 profit… It would be much more reasonable and logical to analyze this company after three months, or some would argue, after one year or more. Either way, I think it is highly irrational to judge the performance of something that is less than one week old.
      PICK 5 DOMAINS FOR $500 (CLICK HERE)

Comment

The price will go down even further when our ico coins get released on the market because mined coins are providing the only supply right now. Expect it to go to 1 cent or lower per ETN as people will sell at an accelerated rate as around 4 Billion coins are released on to the market, but like Domain Partner said, this is a long term investment. I will be buying as much as I can to add to my current position when the price bottoms.

I also mined over 1k ETN, but sold it for bitcoin when the price was higher on cryptopia. I will be reinvesting the bitcoin and topping that off with additional funds to buy even more etn when the price bottoms. If you want short term profits, don't invest in cryptos like this.

Comment

The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. – Warren Buffett
          www.Domain.Partners

Comment

I hope you guys are right and the currency eventually recovers, as it would benefit me too.

But my gut feeling is that it will not recover.

Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            I hope no one in this forum invested too much in this coin.
            This is why I deleted the other thread.

Most ICO's get pumped and dumped and unless you know what you are doing you can lose your ass.

Doesn't matter how promising the coin sounds, they all do.

Comment

Same pattern, insiders always dump first, we are talking about multi millions of free money, this is an open lottery ticket for insiders, they need to get their set for life fund set, then go back at it, and hope they can build it back, to keep dumping the millions of coins they still own.

I got like a whole bunch of emails saying their security had been breached, I decided not to play in this one, and stick to BTC, and ETH, and it paid off well. Sorry guys you might get a rebound, but there are to many bonus coins waiting to be sold.

Comment

As far as I know, insiders cannot sell for 6 months.
                --

Comment

• sbd
                  sbd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  correction: 12 months

The system is inherently anonymous... how would you know if they sold or not? According to a Facebook comment I read, the amount of ETN available in open sell orders at Cryptopia was much greater than what has been mined at some point (from the point they opened mining to the general public). I did not verifiy his calculation, but if true, it would be a clear indication of insiders selling.
                Last edited by Dan; 11-07-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Can you imagine owning all these coin options, in the tens of millions of dollars, having a huge list of wants, and you are going to let your poor clients sell out first, not happening. Insiders are cashing in, and cashing hard.

It is just human nature, do you want to be that guy that pre sold all these coins, and waited 12 months for it to be worth nothing. That is not how this story is going to go.
                  Last edited by airmax; 11-07-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

No wallet for 3-4 weeks. Price will go to less than a cent.

Comment

Originally posted by slader23 View Post
                      No wallet for 3-4 weeks. Price will go to less than a cent.
                      That sounds extremely suspicious. With all the money the made from the ICO they could have hired 100 Amazon employees working in parallel to get it done in two days.

Also - the amount of ETN in Sell orders suddenly increased from 6 million to 10 million. I highly doubt that those 10 million coins were all mined in a week.

Smells like a scam.

Comment

• sbd
                        sbd commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can only see $302,729.24USD worth of sell orders on Cryptopia right now for Electroneum. Am I possibly missing something?

• Dan
                        Dan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        At this exact moment I see 11586664 ETN

Ethereum Cryptocurrency almost 400 million vanishes

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...lion-vanishes/

Comment

Working...
                      X