No announcement yet.

Domaining Sinking in Crypto World ? True or False

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin down 10% the last 24 hours. It has lost half its value in one month.
    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

We have a whole redo in the market now. If you missed the last bull run you can prepare for the next, just as most banks/institutions are doing.

The big question is, are we going into a global recession/depression soon? If so, things can be postponed for some time.

I will be buying all the way down.

As for domains, the dotcom market is still strong on the end user side. The wholesale market is somewhat weaker and dead on much of the previous "Chinese stuff". New gtld market is even weaker. The best names are still good names but the low - mid tier names are too costly to hold. Many of my keepers are getting traffic and earning their keep. I don't see any play with these right now unless you are getting high search volume or category killer terms for a good price (which has always been the best bet).

My best ngtld sale lately was blockchain.news for 30K...go figure, a crypto name!

Comment

2018 has my best year as a domainer so far and my only income is from this plus some web development. Ok, most of my sales are in the low xxxx category, but as long as they are frequent, I can survive and even build a house.

As I’ve said before, I’m not getting rich from new gTLDs, but the have certainly improved my economy.
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Working...
        X