what is better name for domain store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is better name for domain store?

Guys, what is your opinion - at the moment my domain store is named brands*international
    I own also domain theonline*store, and although it is prefixed with "the", I really like it.
    My question is: what would you choose for your domain store in case you would need to choose ONLY between those 2 names, and why ?
    Thank you
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

First one. IMO it works better for domaining.

Best of luck!
    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

What fancy said

Comment

Thanks, guys, I appreciate that!

Is there anyone who actually likes theonline*store better then brands*international? iI not, I will forget to rebrand for now

Comment

Brands.International is actually very cool and the better one imo
          PICK 5 DOMAINS FOR $500 (CLICK HERE)

Comment

The problem with theonline*store is that it has nothing to do with domains.

Comment

brand.international . dont like theonline.store.
              www.Domain.Partners

Comment

brands.international is ok .. maybe bit long

I am sure the perfect name for u is waiting out there and available
                NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Thank you all. So no rebranding for now..I personally like theonline*store more, but as everyone else likes brands*international more the theonline*store, I just stick with it

Comment

People who follow GTLD's do not even know .INTERNATIONAL is a live extension, as royal said it is way to long.

If you look at what is on top of buyers wish list, it is short, catchy type domains. The latter extensions have proved to be tough to catch them, but the result of your domain, is equal to the quality of your domain, and that is of subpar quality. Unless you do massive advertising, and SEO work, you will find it very hard to gain traction.

I would step up, and pay the $500, and grab a better brand for your sales channel.

Comment

Have you considered using a .domains? I haven't checked lately but I'm sure there are plenty of good to decent ones available. I recently started using available.domains to forward to my list of domains for sale.

Comment

Brands.international is better but long.

TheOnline.store is not even a consideration to me for any type of site.

Most brand buyers are looking for really short or one word domains. One word left of the dot.

Even with a good "domain store" it's all about how you are going to get traffic.

Most sales are made by buyers looking up a specific domain not shopping around at a domain store.

If you are going to run one, like I said, you gotta have seriously strong short and one word domains and then get traffic.

Comment

Thank you guys for all your comments and ideas, I really appreciate it!

Yes, this is what I had in mind, .international is a pretty long one, so that's the reason I started to think about possible change. I kinda like a name, but I guess I would like to have something even better.
                          I was considering theonline.store, but as nobody here likes it as well, I am forgetting about it, lol.

Btw, I really like available.domains, that is pretty cool name Addict I will have a look if there is some decent keyword available, and not too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                          X