Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renew or not ?

barcelona.apartments & amsterdam.apartments

sadly the renewal is about 100$ each but I like them. but 200$ for 2 names hurts hard.

what would you do ?
    NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

I would keep them, if you can afford it without any "big problems"...
    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Matching .com's are developed. You can try contacting them.

Given the high renewals I would not hold for long term, unless its a category killer name.
      Last edited by Ram; 07-27-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal.Domains View Post
        barcelona.apartments & amsterdam.apartments

sadly the renewal is about 100$ each but I like them. but 200$ for 2 names hurts hard.

what would you do ?
        High renewals are a downside for domainers holding the G domain(s) long term, waiting for a sale but many of the best G's come with high renewals. If it's a financial burden then of course don't hang on to them.

I have a few but mostly around $200 or $250 per year is the highest I think. At $200.00 per year that's only .54 - .55 cents per day operating cost for a end user and myself to hold.

Seems like pretty nice domains, $100.00 isn't that bad but it's back to whether you want to continue paying this while waiting for a possible sale that may come or may not.

Heck it might be another five years or so before someone comes calling, ya just never know. Or it could be tomorrow...

Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

I would drop them, renewals are too high imo- the names can fetch 5k to end user, but so can plenty of other names which are for 10 USD/year...
          get your new domain at Brands.International
          PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Working...
          X