Amazing example how we should sell new gTLD domains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing example how we should sell new gTLD domains

Guys, I am perplexed buy quality of information which a domain investor put on his domain : furniture world

Not only the domain is very decent name (although for my approach I am not ok with its higher renewal so it is not for me), but he has very nicely described SEO advantages of great new gTLD combo, so even not very experienced end user can understand it (and lets not forget that decision makers are usually not domain experts, so it is important that we can explain them things well if they ask)

Personally very good inspiration for me, have a look, hopefully you like it too

PS: I am in no way connected to this person whatsoever, but I came across this when he replied about my question related to SEO on namepros.
    Last edited by Marek; 06-16-2017, 05:02 PM.
    get your new domain at Brands.International
    PM here or write at marek@brands.international

WOW, when I got to "Billboard Readability" is when I really thought - this guy went too far

Comment

But then I started to laugh when I noticed that he wants to sell it for $430k

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        WOW, when I got to "Billboard Readability" is when I really thought - this guy went too far

I love the dedication and I really like the look of that page. With that said, I think a great domain will sell mostly because it is a great domain. Marketing and promises are secondary.

But innovative and creative for sure!
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          But then I started to laugh when I noticed that he wants to sell it for $430k
          He make us believe it is worth that, but the price seems to be 18,000.
          Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
          Follow me on Twitter
          Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

I think it is definitely worth low - mid XX XXX for good end user (large company selling furniture online) - so I really hope he has success! Good work is good work, and I really liked that one

Comment

Good write up...may help...I like how he uses escrow direct for his BIN. I need to get set up this way. Uni charges 10% to use their BIN page.

Comment

• Royal.Domains
                Royal.Domains commented
                Editing a comment
                Bodis got this option too and the setup is easy

I have not even noticed that but now I see..this escrow integration is nice too...why to pay for intermediate if one can do it directly with escrow.

Comment

Not bad and a big E for effort! Fair price 18K to the right end user too...
                Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

Amazing work .. I like it and enjoyed the tour

I tried simple landing/sale pages too. something like this http://cyberdyne.systems/ but with a contact form and more bla bla bla. its easy yes but it needs time time time

Bodis got good free options too. easy setup. I still got some NS there but decided to go completely back to Unimarket with all my names.

Unimarket: buy the name. right click on it: sell it on the market .. finito

SEDO: I think its still the most trusted domain marketplace. I listed all my names there but without the NS.

Originally posted by Fancy Domains View Post

I think a great domain will sell mostly because it is a great domain. Marketing and promises are secondary.
                  word

.. just make the way easy to buy the name.

Last edited by Royal.Domains; 06-17-2017, 03:27 AM.
                  NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Working...
                  X