Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your best gtld that you will sell for 1k and renewals .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best gtld that you will sell for 1k and renewals .

Post your best name that you would sell for 1k or less and renewals . If we receive 5 comments relating to your name saying remove , we will remove from thread that way we can keep this a clean and usable thread .

Ok guys, lets test it how this thread will work If you do not like the name, just put "remove" below this post.

REMOVED
    price USD 800
    renewal standard (USD 22)
    Last edited by Marek; 06-16-2017, 12:09 PM.
    starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Sorry, I say remove... .net is avail .org .everything is available. Not a brand type name .. Not even a product , I wouldn't want it for free . Not trying to be harsh but these are the kinds of names that in my opinion have no value at all. GreenMonkey.beer would be better as an example and it's not worth anything

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem at all, just be harsh guys here, it is ok ...it helps us realize what is garbage name and what is not, so it is appreciated.

Spy,Watch

$73 renewal, 14,800 monthly searches

Not one of my best domains, but one that I am currently trying to sell.

.COM/.NET taken, .ORG available.

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      remove

• Domain.Partners
      Domain.Partners commented
      Editing a comment
      remove

http://online.watch (standard)
    WTF -- LOOK AT THIS -- AMAZING

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      nice one, worth it

home.center (1k)
    renewal $73
    gets 30 type-ins a day

Domains.Media

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      nice one, imo worth it

• Royal.Domains
      Royal.Domains commented
      Editing a comment
      like !

• Domains.Media
      Domains.Media commented
      Editing a comment
      sold

Domain.Network

regular renewal.
    www.Domain.Partners

Comment

• Marek
      Marek commented
      Editing a comment
      nice one

Grand.land

- "Grandland" taken in MANY extensions, including .com, .net, .org, .de, .biz, .se, .info, .co.uk, .be and so on.

- Non-premium renewal.
    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 35% commission.

My portfolio of domains
    Follow me on Twitter
    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
      Post your best name that you would sell for 1k or less and renewals . If we receive 5 comments relating to your name saying remove , we will remove from thread that way we can keep this a clean and usable thread .
      Can we maybe post more then 1 name here? As we are not that many members, this thread will then get frozen at about 6-10 postings, if only 1 name is allowed.
      Maybe each member can post 2 or lets say 3 names? Just a suggestion so we have some movement here. Also, maybe it is good idea that all posts should be removed after some time, maybe 2 weeks or so, of they are not removed naturally by "remove" comments?
      starting USD 5k Invest in premium new gTLD domains at Brands.International PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Originally posted by Domains.Media View Post
        home.center (1k)
        renewal $73
        gets 30 type-ins a day
        Sold, I'll take it.

I'll email you from whois.

Comment

Nice. Congrats to both the buyer and seller!

Comment

Originally posted by Marek View Post
        Can we maybe post more then 1 name here? As we are not that many members, this thread will then get frozen at about 6-10 postings, if only 1 name is allowed.
        Maybe each member can post 2 or lets say 3 names? Just a suggestion so we have some movement here. Also, maybe it is good idea that all posts should be removed after some time, maybe 2 weeks or so, of they are not removed naturally by "remove" comments?
        We can do something like this. Would need some ideas though. The trick is to get people to post names that have a chance to sell. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of stuff no one wants and buyers typically stop looking when they have to weed through a bunch of names no one wants.

Comment

• Marek
          Marek commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. The point is to have some good names here, while not to have a bunch of frozen stuff which will be hanging here for months.
          I have not thought it over very much, but I guess maybe the rule might be that each member is allowed to post 1 name/week, and all posts older then 4 weeks are removed.

This way, one can achieve constant stream of new offers, but as only 1 name/week/member would be possible, people will not post garbage names, as opportunities to post will be limited. Or something like that .

I think this thread is very good idea - when they do it at the domains, I always visit there, and it is lot of fun - it is also very good for traffic to forum I guess.

Another (MORE BUZZ!!!) idea - instead of having constant thread like this one, what about alternatively opening this thread only at Sundays (lets say)? It can be called Sunday GTLD LINK Contest, or something like that. People would be able to post their names only during limited time, again 1 or 2 names per person, and whole thing will be closed after 48 hours. It can be for 1k, but it can be also for 500 USD names, or 5k names, one Sunday this, another Sunday that - I think that can create some .buzz

Plus we can be served some nice gTLDs, and everyone can buy as his budget allows. Buying at NamePros is really difficult at the moment, at least for me - I got over 80 PMs related to VR gTLDs stuff during last 24 hours, and nothing I would buy even for USD 50..
          Last edited by Marek; 06-15-2017, 05:57 PM.

An idea would be to create some kind of table with one row for each "senior" member (seniority defined by how much he has interacted in the forum)

Then, each senior member could use his row to promote 1 domain he wants to sell at investor pricing, and change it as often as he wants if he sees no one is buying it.

That way we don't have to scroll and can see everything in one compact table.

Comment

• Chad
          Chad commented
          Editing a comment
          Something you can implement?

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          I could, but you should first check if there is a way to do this with vBulletin
          Last edited by Dan; 06-15-2017, 08:18 PM.

Something you can implement?
        If there is a way of allowing a post to be edited by a certain "group" of users instead of one user, then you could just create a post with a table, and give editing access to senior users. It would look something like:
        Domain Wholesale Price User
        Sweet,beer $800 Marek
        Spy,watch $1,000 Dan The Man
        Online,watch $1,000 Royal.Domains
        etc...
        Then, you ask each user to only edit his row and not touch the others.
        Last edited by Chad; 06-16-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          And it would make sense to also add a Renewal Fee column and a Comments column (to put type-in traffic, search stats, etc.)

• Chad
          Chad commented
          Editing a comment
          I made an edit to it, was easy. Having people add to it will get messy though. People messing with the table, posts at the same time...maybe better for people to post in comments and a mod can add it to table. Those watching often get first dibs before it makes it to the table.....?

• Chad
          Chad commented
          Editing a comment
          I dragged the table out to make longer and it got shorter...would need the code...been 15 years since I did table codes

Another option: if there is a way for an admin to embed raw HTML code into a post, you could create a Google Sheet, give editor access to all users that are allowed to post a domain, and then embed it to a post.

Theoretically, every time a user changes the spreadsheet, the change should appear immediately in the embedded post.

I created an example of what would need to be embedded:

HTML Code:
        <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kQ0kwK3JJcF4qj4qAhaxGMRVzcz2D-wHQdq9RbxQb0c/pubhtml?gid=0&amp;single=true&amp;widget=true&amp;headers=false"></iframe>
        The downside - forum users will not be notified when the table is updated.

Comment

• Chad
          Chad commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you can only do polls on new threads though

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          If you want to simplify, then why not create a post that is editable by anyone, but instead of using a table, use bullet points, one bullet point per user.

• Sweet,beet - $800 (Marek)
          • Spy,watch - $1000 (Dan)
          • Online,watch - $1000 (Royal.Domains)

Since this is a small community, the possibility of two users editing it at once is low

• Chad
          Chad commented
          Editing a comment
          Someone will go in and mess with it....so permissions would have to be given not to all but to whomever we choose. I'll look in on what vbulletin offers on this
      Working...
      X