Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game.tld & games.tld

Hi all,

I am looking for game.tld & games.tld domains not too expensive.

Let me know what you have.
    I am selling 869 x NNN.science domains, 5$ each & 1$ each for bulk 50+, from 001.science to 999.science - Contact me by PM

"game" and "games" are great keywords, I have only been lucky enough to get "games.exchange" even though I have pre-registered them in a couple other TLDs.

What do you think of "gamer" and "gamers" keywords? I grabbed "gamers.cash" since gaming and winning/prizes/cash go nicely together.

domain.boutique It's no longer just a .com world!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for you message.

I am really looking for game/games and not gamer/gamers. I think gamer(s) is good too but not for the website I am looking to develop. (flash games website)

Games.exchange is a great name for a games store or an exchange website! But it won't work for a flash games website.
      I am selling 869 x NNN.science domains, 5$ each & 1$ each for bulk 50+, from 001.science to 999.science - Contact me by PM

Comment

Hi,

I've Gaming.wtf

I guess that is not what you are looking for.
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Hehe funny because I have gameover.wtf, yeah I am not looking those kind of names but thanks thought!

Comment

Hey mate,
            I am just reading this tread and realized I have Game.Estate..are you still looking for game domain?
            I have also GamePlace.Vip, GameSpace.Vip, UnblockedGames.site and AddictingGames.site.
            PM me if interested.
            founder, Brands.International

Comment

• Marek
              Marek commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot to add that Game.Estate is hosted at GoDaddy, and it has standard renewal attached to it (which is around $36 for .ESTATE domains there)..so after purchase is done, no premium renewals are faced...huge advantage.

When you say not to expensive you kind of already price yourself out of a deal.

Game, Games has always been a premium renewal, and not a cheap one.

If anyone got one that got thru the cracks at a regular renewal, well good on you, the price is just that much more.

You should probably state a budget, as inexpensive can mean $100 to some, and $1,000 to others, especially when it comes to anything generic to do with games, which we saw from the high prices .games release.

Comment

What are you going to do with them? Are you going to build a site?

I have game.zone games.plus WeHave.games playgames.online gamer.world synergy.games gamecheat.guide and gamecheats.guide pet.games pizza.games myFun.games

Comment

2 years later lol
                Follow on Twitter

Comment

Wow , lovely you are right ! Lol for me I just always look at latest posts . We have some great new contributing members so they are posting on some of our old threads . That is wonderful but your right this time the ship may have passed lol

Comment

Yeah, I know guys..but it is never too late for me to try to sell, lol.

Btw, I am really curious whether Web.toys found some nice name meanwhile, as it is really quite difficult to get reasonable new gTLD name with "game" keyword. Except names like Game.Zone and Game.Estate mentioned here, one can possible get also Game.Space, Game.Center, Game.Place, Game.Vip or Game.World..but that would be probably it, if we consider new extensions.
                    Hi Web.toys, are you still looking, or already got the name?
                    founder, Brands.International

Comment

• ealfert
                      ealfert commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So you don't like my game.guide domain

a 'game guide' covers tips, cheats, walkthroughs, strategy, maps, faqs, etc.
                      Last edited by ealfert; 10-31-2016, 03:37 PM.

• Marek
                      Marek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, I forgot somehow the .guide...as game.guide is definitely very good one!

I would buy game.world game.place or game.center if reasonable

Comment

• ealfert
                      ealfert commented
                      Editing a comment
                      game.center is Chad's but given that he purchased the best .games domains, I would guess he would not want to part with game.center because it would make for a great parent website to his .games domains.

• Web.toys
                      Web.toys commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Game.place is already yours Phil, you bought it from me a couple months ago lol

I have game.gifts

Comment

Working...
                    X