Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donuts to acquire Rightside

Donuts are to acquire Rightside.
    Reports, trends, insights, opinions, and news on the domain name industry from Donuts.

very good news
    NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Not sure what I think yet. The less competition in a space is typically not good.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Hmm, time will tell...
        Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
        Follow me on Twitter
        Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Hoping this will help !! Pricing consistency !

Comment

Robert Monster (of Digital Town) posted in one of the forums that this is only the first step. He believes the next step is that Donuts is going to be acquired by Amazon, Google or Microsoft (he bets on Amazon).

Comment

Things will get really interesting if Amazon buys them.

Comment

Competition is good yes but Rightside were poorly ran to be fair. And Donuts is the best registry at the moment, they are almost like a school book in terms of strategic management. Hope they get rid of Name or go all out in terms of diversification and buy Uniregistry.
                Follow on Twitter

Comment

After thinking more , I love this , I believe this will help either raise more funding and or be sold or an ipo... All of which will bring more awareness and more marketing dollars and more of a united front of bringing the best terms to market .. Times are changing fast.

Comment

After all, Verisign is doing a rather good job with .com, .net, .tv and so on. Ok, it is not the same thing, but maybe Donut can "clean this up a little"?!
                    Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 30% commission.

My portfolio of domains
                    Follow me on Twitter
                    Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

• Chad
                      Chad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Verisign has rules they have to follow. If not, prices would skyrocket.

I hope there will come a chance to grap some nice names. there are about 5 nice extensions
                    NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Working...
                    X