Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired.Domains

Hi guys
    my website Expired.Domains is live now, site includes expired domains /pending delete and whois tools , website gets update daily with over 300k domains
    your feed back is welcome , appreciate your support
    thanks
    www.Domain.Partners

Wow, nice site man. Very simple to use. Easily check any gTLD extension so fast, so simple.

Very proud of what you made, I think there is great potential here as the website grows. All the best success to you in this, great job again turning a name to fulfill its true purpose.

Math.Help for sale
    Google "MATH HELP": Volume: 60,500/mo | CPC: $2.29 | Competition: 0.26

Electroneum - World's First Mobile Mining Crypto Coin - 10% Referral Code: BONUS1

Comment

• Domain.Partners
      Domain.Partners commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you . appreciate your support

respect
    NEW NAMES - ROYAL SUPER SALE

Comment

Looks good, gonna test it out..
    Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

Just checked that, very good job Amir! I hope you will be able to monetize it well in a time
      get your new domain at Brands.International
      PM here or write at marek@brands.international

Comment

Nice. One thing I would like to see, if possible, is on the drop down menu for selecting extensions to be able to use CTRL and select more than 1. There are so many I would be interested in and it would take too much time and patience to select them one by one.

Comment

thank you all, Chat, yes definitely I will add that feature. this was just phase 1, more to come
          www.Domain.Partners

Comment

👍

Comment

Very nice Amir!

Not sure if its been mentioned but I'm guessing the search is doing a LIKE condition on the extension. Example: If I search for ".work" then I get .network, .work, .works

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                Very nice Amir!

Not sure if its been mentioned but I'm guessing the search is doing a LIKE condition on the extension. Example: If I search for ".work" then I get .network, .work, .works

Addict. thanks for pointing that out. i will fix it by tomorrow..
                www.Domain.Partners

Comment

I have been developing a somewhat similar website, but with a different focus. It is still not ready though - I have been too busy

Comment

Nice start.

Comment

Working...
                    X