Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin.Link for sale

Greetings everyone,

Here with you today with a very promising investment opportunity to own Coin.Link at the price of $7.5k US.

This is an amazing opportunity to take advantage of investing in the future of cryptos and money. There have been many “coin”-related domain sales this year, and historically, these names have experienced a very strong sale ratio.

Exact matches for “coin” are scarce and expensive to secure in the domain marketplace. They are all taken and most carry a very high resale price.

Coin.Link offers one of the finest exact-match domains in its category and, at today’s offering, the immediate benefits to own this asset is lucrative and holds a very promising future for any investor.

Happy holidays and I wish everyone the best success in 2018.

Warm regards
    Shayan
    100 Domains for sale

Very nice domain and well worth the price. If I wasn't so invested right now we'd be talking...
    Domains for-sale, www.DomainByOwner.net.

Comment

yes indeed, nice domain, dont let you go for cheap, you sold bitcoin.link almost for free
      www.Domain.Partners

Comment

• Ran33
        Ran33 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just want to say in his defense ..

Back then it was a different environment

At 2017-09-23 the day of the sale by namebio BTC price was 3,550 $
        Now it's over 19,000 $
        That's 5 times higher

You guys are hilarious because you wouldn’t even pay him $100 for it last month, check old posts, it was pick 5 for $500. It was posted in various places, now the experts are predicting big money here.

Do any of you participate in ico’s, they are mainly going with .io, and basically just looking around for the best hand reg fit.
      Last edited by airmax; 12-18-2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Ran33
        Ran33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why didn't you grab it?

• airmax
        airmax commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not the one appraising it in high figures

Yep, we know well what it was offered for some times ago, you not the only one to notice it airmax. I was just waiting when you will comment on OP's sale thread, and you did not fail
      founder, Brands.International

Comment

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I am sure it will definitely not going to be you. And I am perfectly ok with that. We all know that coin.link is at least 4 fig name for serious end user and maybe more if the OP is patient. As for my "crap names", my offer to compare your best 5 names with my 5 best names is still valid, ANYTIME

• airmax
        airmax commented
        Editing a comment
        Marek, your names are not what I invest in, I been in GTLD since day 1, buying in EAP, buying off the reserved lists, I am not going to participate in your school yard games so you can spam me, I know my portfolio, and what it consists of.

I will spare you, you are losing money, you are not selling anything, your expenses are adding up, nothing is coming in, and you can't figure out why?

Don't shoot the messenger ok, in order to be successful you need a strong .com portfolio, blended with some 2014/2015 good gtld registrations. Your portfolio is seriously lacking that, you may come here, and place a dozen threads asking for thousands for domains I wouldn't take if you paid me, but that doesn't pay the renewal bills.

Happy Holidays!
        Last edited by airmax; 12-19-2017, 02:14 PM.

• Marek
        Marek commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, Airmax you made me laugh hard with your comment beyond belief, so thank you for that! I do not know you, but I am sure you must have some very subtle kind of humour, otherwise you can not think that seriously Happy Holidays to you too man!

Originally posted by airmax View Post
      You guys are hilarious because you wouldn’t even pay him $100 for it last month, check old posts, it was pick 5 for $500. It was posted in various places, now the experts are predicting big money here.

Do any of you participate in ico’s, they are mainly going with .io, and basically just looking around for the best hand reg fit.
      I participated in plenty of icos, they also use ngtlds.... pretty sure this name is worth at least 4 figures at this moment in time and I wouldn't be surprised if the OP has had offers in that range.
      Last edited by slader23; 12-18-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I think in this market coin.link can bring 2-10K. Probably not going to happen here though.

Comment

Having name like this, I would definitely consider to submit it to Namescon, you still have plenty of time...this can sell very well there imo, if selected.
          founder, Brands.International

Comment

• Ran33
            Ran33 commented
            Editing a comment
            Here is a little secret about Namescon
            They will pick your domains based on who you are
            Not for what you have.

Airmax *sounds* experienced but as we can see from his posts over the years, he's always been somewhat against ntlds.

He says he was in the early EAP's but I am still not sure who he is. I know I was there and saw who got what and very little were on privacy. Maybe he was the privacy person(s) on the very rare occasions?

Anyways, Coin.link has potential.

Comment

• airmax
            airmax commented
            Editing a comment
            Started with good enthusiasm, but skeptics, initial response was to protect .com assets, going into 2018 no longer necessary.

Yes, I wasn’t paying in Day 1-3 that is for sure like yourself, I bet you wish you can have a few of those refunded, but where enom failed you, I was the winner on the other side of some of your failed attempts.

It really means very little, lolwarrior is one dimensional, focused to hard on one aspect, this is a multi basket business, but I bet if you could go back, you would change a lot of that gtld money to .com
            Given what you know now in 2017, compared to 2013.

The real money to be made in 2017’ was crypto, and cannabis equity investments. Funny how those were two of the top selling domian niches also.

I think we are all big boys here, so I tend to call it as it is, if you can’t admit gtlds are limping into 2018, well then your no better that the guy that udrp’d Hayward.com from you.

Don’t worry outlaw, I’ll put in an extra bid next time I see you around, since your so unsure.

• Chad
            Chad commented
            Editing a comment
            gtlds are limping into 2018
            ...no shit....you act like I'm saying otherwise. You been against them since you first got here.

If I could go back, I would play it the same exact way. That's how I roll.

Who would like to buy bitcoin.link or coin.broker from me ? I have them both for the right person

Comment

Working...
          X