Domain Punch Drop List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Punch Drop List

Here's a link https://domainpunch.com/tlds/deleted.php to new gTLD domains deleted from the zone file each day. Good stuff for getting a jump on drops.
    DOMAINING.TODAY Covering legacy and new gTLD domain investing news and views.

Thanks Bobby - fascinating. 858,000 .xyz reg'd an only 8 dropped (on that day) - amazing.

Comment

• Web.toys
      Web.toys commented
      Editing a comment
      That's because .xyz were not out yet in 2014 I think

Great post! thanks for the info!! I just checked reno and denver .directory neither were showing available at name.com ?? wonder if they were picked up?

Comment

None show as available to register. Maybe they still have more of the process to go thru...?

Comment

It's barely a year into the new TLD's and there's a rather lengthy "limbo" period between expired to available again so I'm thinking they are pending delete/renewal status but at least it gives us an idea of who's thinking of dropping what. Glad it helps.
        DOMAINING.TODAY Covering legacy and new gTLD domain investing news and views.

Comment

Thanks for the share, so when exactly are these going to be available?
          Follow on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Lovely domains View Post
            Thanks for the share, so when exactly are these going to be available?

With some of the new players, I think you'll never know for sure. Yes, I'm guessing but I have my suspicions...

Or is it ICANN that regulate the time span between drop and availability?
            Sell any of my names at: Fancy.domains and get 25% commission.

My portfolio of domains
            Follow me on Twitter
            Connect with me on Linkedin

Comment

Good tool for daily stuff. Anyone know where to get full lists of deleted domains?

Comment

Working...
              X